Company: Intel Nigeria
Job Title: Policy Strategist; Ref: 709898.
Location: Lagos Vacancy
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation head-quartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.
• Responsible for developing policy positions and lobbying for favourable governmental policies and regulations to promote Intel’s business interests in sub Sahara Africa; representing the organisation on legislative and regulatory matters in the leading African nations; and implementing all phases of our policy strategy to ensure government policies promote Intel’s interests in broadband, security and privacy, market access and necessary approvals for the company’s products and services.
• Receives direction from Intel Corporation’s Global Policy Directors and co- ordinates efforts with the regional Corporate Affairs and Sales Directors.
• Provides policy direction to and support for Intel business units and increases their awareness of emerging policy challenges.
• Develops systems to effectively monitor and influence relevant regulation and legislation. Oversees any external lobbyists engaged by the organisation.
• Works with the relevant corporate affairs teams to support relationships with external partners, trade associations, relevant government officials, and influencers in Africa.
• University degree and at least five years, or equivalent, general advocacy experience on a range of policies.
• The ideal candidate would have an advanced degree in law, public policy, economics or political science; significant experience with one or more critical policies affecting the high tech area such as telecom, security, privacy, trade, competition and intellectual property; and good relationships with relevant legislators and regulators. Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills in English are required.
To apply, candidates, who meet the requirements above, can visit the following Apply link www.intel.com/jobs/jobsea rch/index_adv.htm and select Nigeria under country/location and search.
Company: GV Alliance Partners
Job Title: Sales Manager
Vacancy Deadline: 17/05/2013
The Firm Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory services firm. Their main objective is to assist organisations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills. Their Value Proposition GVA’s unique value proposition is their familiarity with both global and local business environment and depth of expertise of their consultants. Their consultants have a combined industry experience of over 18 years in various roles such as project managers, business analyst, product developers, strategy consultants and industry research analyst in large multinational firms. They typically resource all engagements with personnel that have gained direct and related experience from similar assignments.
• Minimum of a first degree
• Higher educational qualifications would be an added advantage (MBA preferably).
• Sell the Company’s technology solution directly to pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical companies.
• Develop and co-ordinate the operation of the Sales department by establishing territories, goals and quotas for Sales Assistants. • Resolve customers’ complaints on marketing sales and service.
• Carry out and review market analyses to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules that will meet the Company’s goals.
• Work with the Country Sales Manager to coordinate marketing, customer services.
• Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its products.
• Manage the Company’s relationship with Industry.
• Brand promise delivery skills. Skills and Competencies
• Brand promise delivery skills.
• Excellent presentation skills with ability to prepare RFP/Bid and possession of good information technology skills.
• Good account and relationship management skills.
• Ability to take initiative and be self driven.
• Good analytical and numerate skills.
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Good supervisory skills working with sup- pliers & 3rd parties.
• Mature, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and results oriented team player.
• Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal/communication skills with a commendable presence.
• Sell the Company’s products and services to potential customers.
• Approximately 7 to 10 years relevant experience in an upwardly mobile environment.
• At least 3 years hands-on experience in institutional and consultative Sales, B2B management and Market development function very essential.
• Experience in solutions sales and development is an added advantage.
• Previously negotiated sales contract in excess of N30m.
If you meet the requirements above, forward your CV to [email protected]